Digital Occlusal Analysis
All dental procedures impact occlusion. Poor occlusion affects quality of life. T-Scan to restores this quality of life.
T-Scan™ provides dynamic occlusal measurement - revealing the level and timing of force on individual teeth and the occlusal stability of the overall bite.
Using T-scan allows you to:
- Protect crowns, bridges, and veneers from high forces
- Ensure implants aren't loading early
- Check anterior contacts during active clear aligner therapy
- Screen new patients for baseline occlusion and monitor throughout treatment
- Improve efficiency by reducing repeat visits
- Differentiate your practice by embracing digital technology
- Complement the use of intraoral scanner (T-Scan provides different but essential data.)
Why Become a T-Scan Dentist?
Articulating paper shows where contact is made, but not when and with how much force. T-Scan is the only technology that shows the measured force and the timing of occlusal surfaces coming together. Combining these two tools can paint a clear picture of the patient's bite.
Reduce remakes and minimize repeat visits
- Extend restoration longevity – for example, using T-Scan to balance your patients’ occlusion will take a 17% remake rate for crowns to a 2% remake rate
- Highly accurate occlusal data allows for precise diagnoses, confident treatment plans and adjustments
Educate Patients on Treatment Value
- Boost patient confidence with precise actionable data
- Embrace new applications and more complex cases - T-Scan expands your capabilities
- Grow your practice by offering a unique service
- Generate $15,000-$20,000 in additional revenue per year in patient evaluations and treatment programs
- Reduce treatment time and increase case acceptance rates by up to 85% by showing data to patients LIVE