The Seminar – Teeth, Muscles, and Joints for the General Dentist
Dr. Smith presents a predictable and proﬁtable system for addressing the three pillars of craniofacial physiology in general dentistry and TMD. A simple system for stable joints, healthy muscles and a balanced occlusion for any dental practice, this system not only adds to your bottom line by expanding your services offered, but it also feeds the restorative portion of your practice.
Dr. Smith’s course objectives are to learn:
- A stable dental occlusion is impossible if the TMJ’s are not stable.
- How to triage JVA results to increase patient treatments.
- Using JVA for increased comprehensive case acceptance.
- Proper data collection and methods of quick implementation.
- Combining JVA with other clinical data to create a working diagnosis.
- Grow your practice using JVA to feed your esthetic cases.
JVA – Joint Vibration Analysis
- What is it? Why Joint Vibration Analysis?
- How to integrate it into your team
- What does it do? What vibrations tell you and how they affect outcomes
- What can’t it do?
- Applications of JVA and its unique benefits
Force, timing and balance of the dental occlusion.T-Scan Novus
- Save chair time and decrease return patients post-dental work
- New patient exams and hygiene utilization
- Case finishing of rehab, implants, ortho, deprogrammers, etc.
- Utilizing T-Scan in combination with EMG for advanced diagnosis and understanding disclusion-time reduction
- Increase esthetics case acceptance with comprehensive case presentation
Reduce pain and inflammation and promote healing with the MLS Dental Laser
- TMJ inflammation, displacement and degeneration applications
- Trigger point therapy for muscle pain
- Decrease time of muscle deprogramming prior to taking a bite
- Speed up orthodontic treatment times and minimize pain during treatment
- Applications in virtually every dental treatment you provide in your office
- Increase case acceptance by reducing pain in chronic pain patients
Space is limited! Tuition is $1295 for doctors, $995 for staff per person. Contact us at 800.251.2315 to register by phone or chose a date and place and click the links below for online registration.
BioRESEARCH reserves the right to cancel any portion of this seminar for any reason. If you need to cancel, BioRESEARCH must be notified no less than 30 days before the seminar’s date to receive a full refund. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the seminar will be subject to forfeiture of the tuition in full, or the tuition in full may be applied to future BioRESEARCH seminars.
16 CDE Credits
BioRESEARCH Assoc. Inc is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2018 to 5/31/2024. Provider ID: 211696. This course provides 16 hours of CDE credit. Only BioRESEARCH provides commercial support for this program.
Dr. Michael A. Smith DMD
Dr. Michael A. Smith, DMD is a Doctor of Medical Dentistry and has been practicing for more than 23 years. He holds degrees from Northern Arizona University as well as the University of Louisville.
Dr. Smith is a master at bringing the data from biometrics into the diagnosis and subsequent treatment of his patients. Dr. Smith has done post Doctorate work with Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, BioResearch mastership, Arrowhead Institute, Hornbrook group, and is certified with Invisalign.
Dr. Smith holds and has held positions such as Chairman, Dental Health Committee, Board Member, Vice President and President – Central Arizona Dental Society, and past Rotarian.
Recently Dr. Smith has become a director of the Clinical Mastery Series of dental training.