Practice Location: 1245 E University Dr, Granger, IN 46530
Years in Business: 8 Years
Bio/CV: Dr. Daniel Klauer, DDS is board-certified with the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, American Board of Craniofacial Pain, and the American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine, as well as being diplomat eligible with the American Board of Orofacial Pain. He is the Owner and Clinical Director of TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre in Granger, Indiana and is currently is the only doctor in a 100-mile radius who carries these three board credentials. Upon graduating from the University of Notre Dame, Dr. Klauer earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) from The Ohio State University. Drawing on the culmination of nearly 10 years in dentistry and over 2,000 hours of continuing education in Craniofacial Pain, TMD, and Sleep Medicine, Dr. Klauer shares his professional expertise to create a roadmap that helps his patients take back their health.
Specialization: TMD, Craniofacial Pain, and Sleep Disordered Breathing
What Makes Your Practice Different: We are a niche dental practice focusing on the treatment of TMD, craniofacial pain, and sleep-disordered breathing. Due to the specific nature of our work, we take a unique approach to patient care offering:
- Quality time with empathetic providers
- We have 3 providers who spend as much time as needed with each individual patient to discuss their recommendations in the most comprehensive way.
- Identify the origin of your pain and sleep symptoms
- The basis of our treatment process is to find the root of our patient’s symptoms and gain a full understanding of how to best solve the problem.
- Solutions to achieve long-term success
- We trust the treatment process. We are confident that our recommendations and protocol will set our patients up for better long-term health. In addition to this, our strong provider network allows us to ensure a patient is always in the right hands.