In this jam packed, high energy course you will learn the following:
- Terminology, pathology and co-morbidities of sleep apnea.
- Predictably screen patients suffering with airway issues and how to incorporate into new patient and busy hygiene columns.
- Decision trees for treatment option including oral appliances.
- How to manage final restorative plans to include airway therapy to avoid common failures and aesthetic compromises in your restorative phase.
- How to determine, prescribe and fit appropriate appliances.
- Market Sleep Dentistry and OSA solutions to your patients.
- How to handle financials and needed documentation.
3-11 – Scottsdale
10-28 – DC