This 2 session 4 day Orthodontics course has been created for those who have attended Dr. Rondeau’s Level I Introduction to Orthodontics or are currently practicing orthodontics and want to take their practice to the next level with greater case diagnosis and finishing skills.
You will learn a system for treating patients that involves stabilizing the temporomandibular joint prior to any orthodontic treatment, and bring these important skills to your practice where you can ensure a beautiful smile, straight teeth and healthy jaw joints.
- Learn how to provide the best possible treatment for your patients
- Learn how to properly finish TMD and ortho cases
- Learn the latest in straightwire mechanics
- Hear from experienced clinicians
- Group Case Diagnosis for your new and progress cases
- Learn how a dentist can treat snoring and sleep apnea patients with oral appliances
- Increase your income
- Learn how to treat more difficult and adult cases
- Increase your referrals – happy patients refer their friends and family
- Excellent marketing ideas on how to increase the size of your practice
- Dr. Rondeau currently has over 700 active patients in his practice, so you will learn the latest in orthodontics, TMJ and snoring and sleep apnea
- 14 lecture continuing education hours
- 14 participation continuing education hours