The Online Learning/CE Subscription will provide the following to all registrants:
- Access to all of the 2021 presentations (including the virtual event) and relevant CE via the new AES online learning website.These presentations will be on the site and available to you for the entire year for you to view at your convenience and as many times as you like.
- Access to all of the recorded presentations for the three prior years.You get 2018, 2019 and 2020 and if you didn’t attend one of these meetings you can now get the CE also.
- Additional CE presentations to be released throughout the year at no additional costs.
- Access to online learning blogs and discussions.
You’ll receive continuous access to 4 years of AES presentations and more to come for the price of 1 meeting. Your subscription will renew every year when you register for the annual meeting at no additional costs. You will have access to an online library of unparalleled presentations and faculty.
Stand by for additional details in the coming weeks and for the official release of the Online Learning/CE Site. Those who are already registered will be able to start accessing presentations as soon as they are available and the 2018-2020 meetings immediately upon release. The AES is presently planning on presenting the full 2021 program as listed below and is exploring the option for either doing limited live or virtual workshops.
- .75 CE Hours – Vision for the Dental Future- Gary DeWood, DMD, MS
- .75 CE Hours – Intermediate Shell Overlay Fabrication Technique for Evaluation ofTooth Restorability- Michael Fling, DDS
- 1 CE Hours – Dawson Lecturer – Ronald Auvenshine, DDS, PhD
- .5 CE Hours – Gift of Connecting- Sheri Kay
- .75 CE Hours – Occlusion is Simple Until It’s Not- LeeAnn Brady, DDS
- .75 CE Hours – Engineering Cusp Tips and Flat Landing Pads for Optimal Occlusal Loading- Jeff Baggett, DDS
- .5 CE Hours – Guiding Lights in Dentistry, Blending the Old With the New – Glenn Kidder, DDS
- .75 CE Hours – From Nociception to Central Pain: The Elements of the Pain Experience – Matthew Lark, DDS
- .5 CE Hours – SIC Literature Report- Michael Radu, DDS, MS, FAGD
- .75 CE Hours – We have Come From and Where Dentistry Will Take Us in The Coming Decade – DeWitt Wilkerson, DMD
- .75 CE Hours – Surgical Faciliated Orthodontic Therapy, A Facially Optimized Interdisciplinary Approach- George Mandelaris, DDS, MS
- .75 CE Hours – Simplified Treatment of OSA and Utilization ofHigh Resolution Pulse Oximetry– James Metz, DDS
- .75 CE Hours – Management of Chronic Bruxism Using Botulinum Toxin – James Mah, DDS
- .75 CE Hours – The Connection Between TMD and Systemic Health- Arthur Moore III, DDS
- 1 CE Hours – Cranial Facial Growth & Development /Airway Health – Ben Miraglia, DDS